Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tuck it away for later

Today Is.. Day 19 of Pass IT On!

(poor poor sick boy has delayed the postings so a quick catch up..)


Useless Fun Fact!  (I have honestly used this twice since last week when I learned it!)

Do you know the difference between a Merry-Go-Round and a Carousel?  I didn't either until last week when we were on our tour of St. Augustine.  According to our tour guide..

**A Carousel goes counter clockwise an only has horses on it.  A Merry-Go-Round goes clockwise and can have other animals on it (like camels, giraffes, zebras). 


Of all the wonderful facts and history the tour guide shared with us about America's Oldest City... that is what i remember.  Nice.  But... I bet next time you ride a merry-go-round or a carousel you will impress someone with your knowledge.. useless as it may be!


playing a little catch up.. bear with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment