Easy Dinners. Who doesn't like that?
This is one of my Go To dinners. Why? Well...
1. It is easy.
2. Kids love it.
3. I usually have all ingredients
4. It is easy
I got it from All Recipes. I get their daily emails and quite often they end up as meals on our table. They are usually easy with normal foods, and kid approved. :) Win.
Original recipe makes 8 sandwiches Change Servings
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce, or to taste (optional)
- I don't measure all the ingredients per-say... but using this outline.. it always turns out good! You may want to have it ready for before or after Trick Or Treat :)