Wednesday, October 24, 2012

tanks in oct..

Today is Day 24 of Pass IT On!

I am still wearing tank tops here in Jacksonville :)  Part of me likes it.. but there's a big part that misses long sleeves ... and come December there will be a really big part that will miss sweaters.  But that's neither here nor there.  The point is I still wear tanks (though recently I've worn jeans a few times!) 

Do you hate the low scoop of some tank tops?  oh my.. i hate it!  I'm constantly bending over picking up kids and messes from them  that i feel like I'm always readjusting. ;)  I was talking about this with a friend the other day and I told her my little trick.. she liked it!  So i thought maybe you would as well :)

When I layer, I turn the bottom one backwards.  That's it.  Nothing earth shattering here.. but a good TIP none the less :)

Now, I do not claim to be a fashion expert.  And I didn't run this by my fashion bloggin friend, Mollie (check her out!)  but i still think it's a win.

the other day Addie was taking pictures outside with my phone and .. here is what she did :)

see the tanks :)

she is so artistic! lol

I love this sweet unique girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment