Saturday, January 12, 2013

Micah update and how we kept busy

What a difference a week makes!!  Last week we were at the doctor, getting a sad diagnosis... And this week, we have our Micah back!
Happy now. I love how he puts his hands in his pockets!

He was such a sad guy for the weekend and beginning of the week; so lathargic and miserable.
breathing treatments
After he got to the point where he didn't want held all the time and would get down to play, I decided I needed something to keep me busy since we were home bound for the week. So to Lowe's we went.. for paint!
yes, I am that mom now.. but it kept them busy while i decided on the right "happy yellow"
By Wednesday I was suffering from cabin fever. Micah kept asking to go "bye bye" too.. :)  The weather was a perfect 70 and sunny (reminded me of Coronado!) So we hit the sidewalks going for a run and quite a few walks. He just loves being outside and the fresh air seemed the best medicine.
what chu talkin bout willis?
He finally got his appetite back .... and his personality was not far behind!
pudding would make me feel better too! 
By the end of the week were were enjoying the weather.. oh and our time stuck at home!
love this guy so much
Here we are today.. it was 81 while we were at Garrett's flag football game.  Not sure the boys loved running around in the hot weather, but we loved it from the sidelines!

and the painting... it's coming along nicely!  we have been wanting to paint our living room since we moved in.  I am sick of looking at the beige walls.  The clashed so bad with our beautiful teal kitchen nook.. now the teal and the gray are together and it is so much better for the eyes!  We also decided to paint the laundry room before putting up the cabinets Matt has ready to install.. that was the "happy yellow" Lowe's trip.  
I told you we were busy!!


thanks for all your prayers and thoughts for Micah!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing all these pics! Especially the last one...melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete