Saturday, January 21, 2012

a few of my favorite things

i found a few new things this week that i'm just loving... nothing huge but it's the little things, right?

* chocolate chex... as in the cereal. yummy! a perfect snack, especially at night when i'm needing something sweet. and the kids really like it too! (well, addie only eats the chocolate ones but still).

*
http://organizeinstyle.typepad.com/organize_in_style/ a blog i found for me this year! i'm focusing on organizing. trying to get the house in order before we move. wanting to do some things that have been nagging at me. and planning for our future home in jacksonville. i'm excited to get my pocket guide to get me organized... :)



* paying Garrett with 2 songs for his ipod to watch Micah while i go to my workout class :) this one made me really happy that it worked out so well! G is just such a good big brother.

* almond milk.... it's really good! more calcium than dairy milk and less fat. i bought chocolate.. so i have a glass at night (or the chex! gee.. i wonder what they would taste like together!)

5 comments:

  1. A girl after my own chocolate heart! Where do I find the chocolate chex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Garrett really is a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to organize, friend! And most boast my love of almond milk....been hooked on it ever since I had to go dairy free when nursing E. I never looked back. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete