Thursday, December 20, 2012

Silver bells... Silver .. mason jar!

I made this quick centerpiece a few weeks ago (yes! i did it early!) ... but haven't gotten the chance to share it (or much) on here.  I know it's a little late to inspire Christmas decorating.. so Pin it for next year :)  lol! 

Of course It started with spray paint!  I sprayed a mason jar silver. The sleigh bells were from the Dollar Store .. and already silver. I had the red sprigs and the faux cranberries.  Add some cotton balls and a dish lined with silver from my Grandma... and there it is!  A statement of a centerpiece, I think!

To get the red sprigs to say put.. I cut a Styrofoam ball in half and stuck them in.



I am Loving the turquoise and red!  So Festive!!

linking:
Whatever Goes Wednesday 
Christmas Categorically Crafting
See Vanessa Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment