Monday, September 3, 2012

where oh where has my little blog gone??

man, it's pretty much been forever since I last touched base here... it has been B.U.S.Y. to say the least.  Truth be told, I miss my little out let here and have almost daily written *brilliant* posts in my head. Too bad they can't directly be dumped into cyber space!  that would be cool.. and a little creepy too. 

So... we have moved!  and that, my friends, is what has taken away my time, energy, and money!  :)  but it has been fun fun fun!  I'm looking forward to sharing with you some of what we are doing and going to do.  and... i can't wait to get some DIY going on!  so many ideas! 

Here are a few pics from the day we closed on the house... our First Real Home!! (.. not renting)
Before it became cluttered with stuff.
Before a can of paint was opened.
Just waiting to be lived in.. don't you agree?

HOME SWEET HOME

I may enjoy cooking now


oh the decorating possibilities

snug  as a bug on a rug

No comments:

Post a Comment