Tuesday, March 4, 2014

"Sweet" Green Eggs and Ham

I've never been over the moon about Dr. Seuss books.  I don't know why.  I know it's really rude of me to not like rhyming... but well... Thing One and Thing Two just sort of bug me!

However.. Dr. Seuss' birthday has become a reason to celebrate in schools and a reason to READ!

and i like that!

Addie's class is having a Dr. Seuss party.. with lots of fun food and rhyming stories.  I may even get to read one of those to the class.  Maybe it will be "Green Eggs and Ham" to go with Addie's treat for the class.    "Sweet" Green Eggs and Ham...

CUTE, right?!
Not my idea by any means, of course Pinterest has many boards to follow for Dr. Seuss Day.  But this is so easy and would be a fun surprise for any kids for after school!!

line them up!

She didn't like the smell of the pretzels.. it was so funny!!  She kept getting shivers from the smell!

Add white chocolate discs and the smell wasn't so bad :)

And the green "eggs"

She won't eat them.. but she will enjoy sharing!

Do you have a favorite Dr. Seuss book/memory?  Hands down, this is mine :)

2 comments: