Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Celebrate!

Yesterday we started something I had planned on years ago. The Celebrate Plate came into existence!   I bought one way back when I was pregnant with Garrett .. Thinking it would be great for birthdays, anniversaries, and maybe more importantly the little every day celebrations. I'm not sure what happened to that plate.. I think I lent it to someone.. I hope they are still celebrating today! 

So recently I was talking to a friend about wanting to find one of these plates.. And not 2 days later she texts me " I have a present for you"! Yay!! I love gifts! And this one just resonated with me. A friend who was actually listening to some random story I had about my lost plate, ran across one while shopping and got it for me. She didn't tell me "hey I saw that plate somewhere" which would have been Fine!!! But no, she blessed me and brought it to my house! 

So here's the Celebrate plate! I must say it is so me!! I love it!!


And wouldn't ya know it.. We had reason to celebrate!  100% on vocab and spelling... Words like buoyancy (and No that's not a type-o.. the u really comes before the o.. who knew!?), trepidation, and notoriety.. Spelled without spell check and used correctly.. I say Heck Yeah Celebrate!!
1st recipient of the Celebrate plate!

Give thanks to The Lord for He is good.  .. 
He is good All the time in every situation big and Small!!

1 comment: