Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Mantel

Here's my July mantel... I Really like it!! It's going to stay up there all month. 

I love the ribbon threaded through the shutter..Reminiscent of a flag, I think.  The nautical ribbon iso cute!  The stars I've had for a long time. After some spray paint.. I finally found a home for them. 

 This sounds silly... But I kept looking at this the other night, thinking, "something is not right."  But I couldn't quite pin point it. Finally it hit me... The stars on the bottle needed to pop. So white spray paint for them.. And now I like!

Oh my sweet Garrett!  This was back in 06, when Matt came home (Brunswick, Maine) from deployment.  I just love this pic.. 

Aside from the poor photo .. I am happy with it!  


Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment