Friday, October 26, 2012

TRX legit

This is Day 26 of : Pass IT On!

Oh Wow!!  I cannot move.

3 letters.. TRX.

According to smartworkout.net, TRX stands for “Total Body Resistance Exercise,” it is a piece of equipment that consists of 2 nylon straps, handles and foot cradles.  It can be suspended from any sturdy beam, can support up to 350lbs and can weighs less than 2lbs.  A plethora of functional, full body movements can be exicuted on the TRX, providing a workout that is challenging, safe and functional for all fitness levels.

Basically, it is crazy hard. A workout that kicks butt.  It's all based on lifting your own body weight while hanging on to straps from above. I thought I was going to die... or fall on the floor!

My muscles are sore.  My ego is bruised.  I'll probably try it again.
photo from smartworkout.net

Passing IT On!!  Go try it at a gym near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment